Follow these steps if you want to use external SD card instead of internal for storing maps, waypoints, tracks and other data:
- Go to /sdcard/maverick folder
- Create folder redirect
For Maverick 2.4+:
- Create empty file "to.full.path", for example "to.storage.extSdCard" to keep data in /storage/extSdCard.
For older versions:
- Create empty folder with same name as external SD card inside redirect folder, i.e.
- sdcard/maverick/redirect/sd to keep data in /sdcard/sd/maverick
- sdcard/maverick/redirect/sdcard2 to keep data in /sdcard2/maverick
Basically Maverick needs to know the name of the external SD card. It will look for the folder called redirect inside folder maverick (usually /sdcard/maverick, should already exists on the internal SD card). Inside folder /maverick/redirect you should create a single folder with the same name as external SD card (sd, sd-ext, sdcard2..).